"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



11.22.2011

Where Does the Time Go?

Just like everyone else in the world (or I guess just the U.S., really...), I am swamped this week with Thanksgiving/beginning of the Christmas/Holiday shopping season. I find that I tend to "nest" this time of year, too,(as opposed to the Spring) maybe because I'm having people over so I want things to appear that I'm organized. HA!

Anyway, in an effort to help YOU be more organized, here are a couple of outfit options for T-Day. One less thing to think about, right?

Thanksgiving



Outfit 1

Tasmine skirt- allsaints $195
Spotted snowfall sweater- Madewell $85
Elanie leopard heel- Vince Camuto $89
Bead fringe earrings- Charlotte Russe $7.50
Enamel orange bangle- Misselfridge $13

Outfit 2
Cafe plaid pants- J Crew $140
Tippi sweater- J Crew $70
Suede brogues- Asos $72
Caramelo necklace- Anthropologie $48
Coral stone earrings- Lucky Brand $25

No comments:

Post a Comment