"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



2.04.2011

4 Days Until NYC


I haven't been in two years which seems crazy considering pre-kids I went about 5 times a year. Oh well. I'm attending a conference at which I'll get to meet a bunch of other bloggers and hear Jenna Lyons (J Crew), Tory Burch, and Susie Lau (the Style Bubble) speak. Should be fun and informative. What to wear, what to wear... I'll have to wait and see what the weather is going to be like but I'll keep you posted. It will include this coat I got from Hysteria. Mine is a steely kind of blue which I like even better. I have to dig out my long leather gloves because they've been tragically missing all winter.

BTW- PLEASE FOLLOW MY BLOG (and all the other blogs you like!) on Bloglovin!
Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment