"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



2.01.2011

The Countdown is ON!






February 1st marks an important day in my mind- the beginning of the end of winter. I know that we've got at least until mid-March before it really warms up and that February often has some of the worst weather of the year BUT it's a short month and March (which just sounds like spring, don't you think?) holds such promise.

I was laughing to myself when I received an email from Net-a-porter showing me how to dress transitionally since the idea of wearing tights with my open-toed, wooden- heeled sandals seems ridiculous right now. But then I realized that perhaps the person writing that piece was just as excited for spring as I am. So I have to cut them some slack. I'm not going to offer any advice on transitional clothing just yet but instead will focus on a few things I have my eye on for the warmer months that truly are just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment