"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



2.15.2011

New at Target



This just in...(or maybe not just but I haven't been to Target in a few weeks so in case that's true for you, too):

Splendid Littles for Target. One of my favorite tee shirt lines, Splendid, has done their kids' line at Target. They actually already have a Splendid Littles line already but I don't see much difference between the two except in price- well, and a little polyester thrown in but, hey, that will just make it shrink less when you have to wash it in hot water to get the spaghetti sauce out. The Target at Potomac Yards didn't seem to have any boy's items left but there were still some great little girl pieces. Snap them up before they're gone!


P.S.- Okay. In the interest of full disclosure, I have just discovered that this line has been available at Target since the end of December. Which is shocking to me because I did NOT see any of these pieces at MY Target that long ago and I always swing by the kid's department to see what's in since nothing good lasts. Anyway, I guess I have not provided you with breaking news but, if you didn't know already, you can now consider yourself in the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment