"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



3.11.2011

My Neu Favorite Beauty Product

I've been dying to tell you all about my new find. Neu Lash! This is a product that is like Latisse but available without a prescription. I was getting my makeup done at Neimans at the very end of December when I saw it. I decided to give it a try and I am SO happy with the results. It comes in a mascara-like tube but, instead of a wand, it has a small thin brush. You swipe a thin, watery-like substance right along your top lash line once in the night before bed. The first couple of days, my eyelids felt a teensy bit irritated along the lash line but that was gone pretty quickly. Within two weeks, I started to notice longer lashes- my friends did not, despite my exclamations about it. However, after four weeks, it was undeniable. And, after six weeks, they were full and long and AMAZING especially when I have on mascara. The reason I waited to tell you is that I wanted to figure what the cost per month worked out to be. The tube was $150. So far, it's still going and I'm two and a half months in. I'm pretty confident the tube has another two weeks in it at least which would make the cost $50 a month- a far cry from the $150 that I thought it was going to be per month. My only disclaimer is that there can be side effects that the paperwork will warn you about the biggest being that light eyes can experience darker pigmentation. I have light eyes but have had no issues with this thus far.

Here's a link so you can check it out for yourself.
www.neulash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment