"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



3.19.2011

Purple Nails




I love the color purple. I have a purple couch, my daughter's room is purple, and one of my all-time favorite dresses is a simple silk tank dress is rich, dark purple. And now, to add to my list of favorite purple things, is purple nail polish. When I saw it on J Lo a couple of weeks ago, I loved it. Happily, the shades are not grapey but, instead, vary from greyish purple to lavenders, to shimmery purples. I like them all so it was hard to choose but I finally went with one that wasn't overly bright; I didn't want to look like a kid playing in makeup.

This is the one I chose. It's by Dior and called Purple Mix. I hope I get to try it out this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment