"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



3.04.2011

Gwyneth for a Night

I don't want to kid anyone into thinking I think this dress is the same perfection as Gwyneth Paltrow's Calvin Klein Oscar dress. But this is pretty darn close to dripping liquid gold. And, since there is almost no chance at all that I have a need for a full length sequin gown, I thought the cocktail length of this dress worked better anyway. Since it's shorter, the long sleeves help balance it out (aka make it less slutty looking). I dressed it down a bit more with some heels in an unexpected fabric- denim. I think it's pretty cool. Sooooo.... I'll be sitting here waiting for an invitation to something great enough to wear it to. Any minute now...

No comments:

Post a Comment