"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



3.09.2011

Statement Jewelry


photo by Amanda Martin, Fillmore Martin Photography, www.fillmoremartinphoto.com

When I was pregnant with my first child I purchased this necklace by Dori Csengari knowing that I was going to be more limited in my clothing options. It served exactly the purpose I wanted it to; every single time I wore it, I got tons of compliments. Four years later, it is still my go-to necklace and is actually falls in to the "tribal" necklace trend that is so big right now. It was expensive but very worth it.


Other statement pieces don't cost as much like this serpent necklace I picked up for $50 on sale or these yellow and turquoise earrings by Patch that cost $35. So keep your eyes peeled for something that catches them and don't hesitate to buy it.



photos by Amanda Martin, Fillmore Martin Photography, www.fillmoremartinphoto.com



Current statement accessory obsessions include:

Aztec bib necklace by Roarke (available at www.charmandchain.com)



Florence necklace by Dannijo (available at www.dannijo.com)



Lena bracelet by Dannijo (available at www.dannijo.com)



Welcome to the Jungle ring by Mars and Valentine (available at Nordstrom)

No comments:

Post a Comment