"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



9.17.2011

Lucky Magazine Contest




(photos by Fillmore Martin photography)

One of the many things that has been making my blogging life difficult lately is the Lucky Magazine Contest I'm involved in. I'm competing to be the next Lucky Lifestyle Contributor and we're in round 3. We have challenges to complete and then we have to get votes. It is time consuming but really fun and I've very much enjoyed the planning and writing. Here's my current entry. It's REALLY important I get votes this time so follow this link and VOTE for me! And check out the pictures my sister-in-law, Amanda did for me for the entry!

click on the Lucky Magazine Contest link above to vote for me!

One MAJOR note-

If you have not registered before, the site will take you to a registration page after you click "vote." After you register, you MUST back click and hit "vote" again or your vote will not count. You know your vote has counted when the site no longer shows you the vote button but, instead, shows you only the total vote count. If you have registered before, you will be prompted to login after you click vote. You will still have to back click and hit vote again, just like in the above instructions. I very much appreciate your help but I want to make sure that your good deed counts. :)

1 comment: