"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



9.26.2011

Remember that DVF Harper Bag I Told You About??



(Harper Connect Leather Day Bag available at www.dvf.com)

I have great news. DVF is offering a 20% discount on the Harper Connect Leather Bag only to the bloggers and their readers who attended the FABB conference! This is especially cool because the bag is brand new and only out in limited availability right now. Since I just got an iPad for my birthday (I swear I think I wanted one so I had an excuse to get this bag!), this is a real treat. The only question is... black or the yummy caramel color, luggage?

I CAN'T DECIDE!!!

The code will follow in the next couple of days. Start saving now...

No comments:

Post a Comment