"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



9.18.2011

My Fall Resolution


I've got to stop wearing heels so much. It's just really hard to run after my kids in them, grocery shop, take out the trash, even drive the car! I mean, some of my heels are 6 inches with the platform! I can't even feel the freakin' brake pedal when I've got on shoes like that. But I love them and can't seem to help gravitating to them when I'm in a shoe store.

SO! My fall resolution is to wear more flats. I finally realized that I need to avoid the round-toed ballet style. I always think they're cute but they are just not my style. Last season, I got a pair of Elizabeth and James black pointy-toe flats and wore them a lot. So that is what I'm sticking with. I headed out to The Shoe Hive (my favorite!) and kept myself in check. I ended up with two pair of NON-heels and I love them. Especially the blush Sam Edelman's. The "bow" is fastened with a matching blush snake skin and I just love that little detail. The other pair is Daniblack and a leopard print but on white pony hair (as opposed to tan). I've worn one pair of them for three days running now. Except for last night when I went out and wore these. :)


my beautiful platform heels by Miu Miu!

P.S. Don't forget to VOTE for me to be Lucky Magazine's next Lifestyle Contributor!

No comments:

Post a Comment