"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



1.17.2012

Annie Hall Meets Dana-Maxx

I just entered a Polyvore contest: Polyvore Live and COVERGIRL Present Dana-Maxx


DANA MAXX sheer top, $230
DANA MAXX jacket, $375
DANA-MAXX high rise shorts, $220
ASOS wingtip shoes, $68
Marc jacobs handbag, $2,109
Maria Black star jewelry, €54
Supertrash wool hat, €60
Alexander wang sunglasses, $369
New York Then and Now (PB), $13


I love me some Polyvore contests! This is my most recent entry featuring Dana-Maxx, an up-and-coming designer. I love how some of her pieces combine total femininity (color, fluidity) with masculine bravado (graphic prints, tuxedo references). Since she was inspired by Annie Hall and I think all things 70's are groovy, this was an easy outfit to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment