"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



1.10.2012

Countdown to NOLA

Day Time in New Orleans


Haute Hippie cardigan, $495
MICHAEL Michael Kors sequin tank, £60
Citizens of Humanity straight leg jeans, $200
Belle by Sigerson Morrison high heels, $180
Diane von Fürstenberg tote handbag, $285
BCBGeneration chandelier earrings, $35
Chan Luu turquoise bead necklace, $190


I cannot wait to head to New Orleans! I spent two hours today planning outfits and taking pictures. My daughter said they weren't "sparkly" enough. So I guess I need to work on that. :) I'm in good shape with the clothes but I have a LOT of shoes going with me. I think I might need a bigger bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment