"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



1.06.2012

Two Super Quick Things to Tell You

One. You need to check out this blog that my friend sent me. It's called Suri's Burn Book. Need I say more. I can't stop reading, it's so freaking funny.

www.surisburnbook.tumblr.com

Two. If you make it to page four of this blog, you will come across a video of Manolo Blahnik. Suri is upset because he insults her in it. I'm upset because he is a total d*ck. I don't know what I expected but I love his shoes so it is a real bummer to know how arrogant he is. You might think I shouldn't be surprised but lots of arrogant designers know how to pretend they are not when giving interviews thus allowing me to continue buying their products without care. Oh, who am I kidding? I'll still buy his shoes. But I know who you are , Monsieur Blahnik, I know...

Watch for yourself. :)


Watch "Manolo Blahnik on Striving to Make the Perfect Heels" at New York Magazine#c=CNYHY73BLZ4NXV6X&t=Manolo Blahnik on Striving to Make the Perfect Heels#c=CNYHY73BLZ4NXV6X&t=Manolo Blahnik on Striving to Make the Perfect Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment