"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



5.26.2011

The Coolest Greaser



You might think it's John Travolta a.k.a. Danny from Grease (one of my all time favorite movies). But I think it's actually Jeff Conaway a.k.a.Kenickie. Taxi followed Grease and I loved him there, too. But his most recent "role" on Celebrity Rehab was one of the saddest, most disturbing looks into an addict's life that I've ever seen. As it appears that his life is coming to an end at the age of 60, I just wanted to remember the guy that all the girls, especially Rizzo, were crazy for. And, I might add, his look from Grease will never go out of style. All guys should wear jeans, black biker boots, a white tee, and a black leather jacket. So cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment