"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



5.01.2011

The other night, my sweet, sweet husband told me to think about what jewelry I might want for Mother's Day. He said, "I realize it's been a long time since I've bought you any jewelry so I thought we should pick something out." I said, "Oh my god! I totally forgot about Mother's Day!" (I truly did.) And then I said, "You are so sweet! But you have bought me jewelry in the recent past." (My favorite piece being my Hermes Midor watch.) I mean, that is a good husband, right?! We discussed and decided that it may or may not be jewelry but that I got to spend a little time thinking about it and let him know.

SO! What to do, what to do?! Here's a bag I'm seriously considering. It's been on my mind for weeks which is a good sign. But is it a bag I'll carry for years to come?... not sure. ( I like the shoulder bag version better than the cross-body version I've included a picture of here, too.)




Then again, maybe something more classic and timeless. Something I haven't even thought of yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment