"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



5.17.2011

Weekend at the Beach




Just a couple of weeks until I pack up for a weekend at the beach with some girl friends. I decided to put together my "suitcase" and challenge myself to pack more like I do for my clients. For some reason, I am much less focused and efficient when I'm packing for myself but I think I've got it all covered here. Notice how the color palette really is all interchangeable making it easy to switch things up if I want. Whether we're on the beach, shopping, or going out for dinner and drinks, it's all covered. And it will definitely fit into one bag! (Except maybe the beach towel.)

No comments:

Post a Comment