"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



1.03.2011

Christmas with a Sense of Humor


Now that the holidays are officially over, I feel like I have so much time! But the season was a success not just for the wonderful gifts I received but for some new contacts and shopping sources I found during hours spent scouring stores and online for cool outfits. I don't know about everyone else, but I had a lot of luck with my online purchases. They all arrived in a really timely manner and most of it worked. I think the customer service in the boutiques this year was outstanding making them (still) my favorite place to source things for my clients and myself.

Anyway, one of the best and most hilarious gifts I received came from my parents. Since they are not officially listed as one of the the "followers" of my blog, I've given them a bit of a hard time about not reading it in the past. They always assure me that they do. Well, they've finally proved it. Under the tree this year, a small gift with a tag that read, "Don't ever think we don't read your blog!" What was inside? The teeniest, tiniest version of the Seinfeld puffy shirt I've ever seen! Thanks Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment