"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



1.19.2011

A Color Combo Kind of Evening

As long as you've been dutifully reading your fashion mags, you know that one of the biggest trends this Spring is color. Bright colors, combinations of colors, rich and saturated colors. Mixing colors and staying sophisticated can be a challenge. Perhaps inspired by Natalie Portman's pink and red combination at the Globes the other night (which I think went horribly wrong), I decided to create my own pink/red combo. I think this one is much more sophisticated and doesn't alienate people who usually wear more neutrals or black. Keeping colors edgy can also be a challenge. I think this accomplishes those things and makes you look like you're on the cutting edge of this trend.

1 comment:

  1. I love this entire outfit, but my favorite piece is the spine bracelet. Wow, it is cool! Did you know that it is actual bones (a mix of coyote and snake bones) dipped in silver?

    ReplyDelete