"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



1.03.2011

It's COLD Out There!




Two and a half more months of really, really cold weather. As tempting as those resort pieces in the stores look, I'm holding off for the bigger selection that begins to arrive in February and March. For now, I'm sticking to what is already in my closet OR what is on major sale. But it's so cold, I'll be really bundled up from now until the temps start to rise. An outfit like this is cozy but still makes me look like I haven't given in to the winter doldrums. The best part is, it's all on SALE!

Boots by 7 for all mankind available at neimanmarcus.com
Sweater by Bryce available at cusp.com
Pants by Joe's available at anthropologie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment