"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



1.21.2011

Speaking of Color






If you are watching this color trend with a certain amount of wariness (like I am), accessories may be the way to get your fix and stay of-the-moment without feeling like you don't fit in. This is D.C.- beyond red, you don't see a ton of color unless you buy into the Lily Pulitzer look (PLEASE DON'T!) and that must be taken into consideration. Jil Sander- whose minimalist aesthetic I don't usually share- has nevertheless come out with this slouchy, comfy leather bag with a nice price tag. I'm into it. They remind me of candies displayed in a candy store. Too bad I can't have one of each color so I can line them up and drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment