"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



1.05.2011

Every Little Detail Counts






I love sunglasses. I am forever on the hunt for that perfect pair. Like coats, I find having an arsenal of choices to compliment my outfit is helpful and adds polish. For me, there are three essentials- a sporty pair, a glamorous pair, and a cool pair. Don't let that stop you from picking up others when you find something good. But this is a good place to start. Fyi- knock wood, I don't lose my sunglasses so don't mind spending a little dough on them. But, if you're prone to losing them, there are plenty of inexpensive options out there. I love finding them at vintage stores (even if they're not vintage) or places like Target. These are some of my current favorites.


Mirrored aviator by Ray Ban
Cat eye Nikita by Tom Ford
Large circle frame Ilana by Oliver Peoples
Large cat eye by Gucci
All available at net-a-porter.com
But check out The Shoe Hive, too. They have a great selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment